recipe found at 365 days of slow cooking
1/4 cup milk
2 slices bread, cubed
1/4 cup chopped onions
2 tbsp chopped green peppers (I used red peppers)
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1/4 cup ketchup
8 small red potatoes
4-6 medium carrots, cut into 1 inch chunks
1. Beat together eggs and milk.
2. Stir in bread cubes, onions, green peppers, salt, and pepper. Add beef and mix well.
3. Shape into loaf that is about an inch smaller in circumference than the inside of the slow cooker. Place loaf into slow cooker.
4. Spread top with ketchup.
5. Place carrots and potatoes around meatloaf.
6. Cover. Cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat and cook on low for 7-8 hours longer.