Monday, June 15, 2009

my favorite { tumblr }

part of the reason why i do this blog is to organize my thoughts, my inspiration, my recipes, etc. and well its just fun especially when you comment. so i thought i would share with you a site that helps you organize your thoughts, pictures, recipes, music, videos, etc. some of you have probably already heard of it, but its called tumblr . it is great, i love it! i finally got myself an account, so if you want to see what i save for my inspiration visit me over at megansinspiration.tumblr.com

2 comments:

The Tate Family said...

I love everything you posted on that. I have never heard of that site...what is the difference from blogging? Does it help you organize it differently?

Roeshel said...

I'll pop over to see it - I've heard about it and seen 1 other account which was awesome. Thanks for sharing! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...