Thursday, September 11, 2008

10 items under $10 at Target

Okay so I know that I have spent too much time window shopping on the internet lately, my house is definitely suffering. Here are ten items under $10 at Target

Darling little plaid wedge. $6.49
Perfect plum top for fall. $4.89



This looks like a shirt that I would buy for myself too bad it only comes in sizes 2t-5t. $6.99
Teal top $6.29

Lovely little floral top for your little one $6.29Who can resist this sweet polka dot wedge. $9.09
Classic black pencil skirt, a staple for every wardrobe. Too bad I just barely bought one, too bad not for this price: $4.99 Black shoes $7.49




I know, I admit my obsession for a red shoe. $6.24 Black patent heel= super sexy for just $6.24






Okay this last one is not under $10 but don't you just love it! I really want to get it for Mylee.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...