i thought these brownies were amazing! if you like coconut and pecans you'll love these. i especially liked how moist they were. i will try and get a picture next time i make these because i will be making them again!
Brownies To Die For
recipe found at allrecipes
• 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 (16 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
• 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x13 inch baking pan.
2. Mix the brownie mix according to box directions, omitting 1/2 of the oil asked for. Stir in the sour cream and coconut pecan frosting. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven, or until done. Be careful not to overbake, or they will harden and be impossible to eat! About 5 minutes before brownies are done, remove from oven, and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top along with chopped pecans. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven, and use a spatula to spread the melted chocolate chips over the top to frost the brownies.