Monday, December 8, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Inspiration

I have so much Christmas inspiration gathered up that I thought I would have a little fun with it and do a 12 days of Christmas inspiration. I've gathered my inspiration mainly from: BHG, Country Living, Country Home, Martha Stewart, Potterybarn and from all you creative bloggers out there.

Here is the schedule if it goes according to plan:
Day 1- Indoor Decorating
Day 2- Outdoor Decorating
Day 3- DIY Christmas
Day 4- Trees
Day 5- Ornaments
Day 6- Wreaths
Day 7- Stockings
Day 8- Colors of Christmas
Day 9-Advent Calendars
Day 10- Christmas Traditions
Day 11-Christmas cards, gift tags and gift wrapping
Day 12-Handmade gifts

I will probably keep adding to my categories so keep checking back to see if anything new is added. If you have any inspiration please share! Hopefully I can keep up with this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have every thing organized for Christmas holidays.... I'm impressed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...