Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Out of a catalog holiday decor on a budget

When I was at Target the other day I couldn't help but notice some familiar holiday decor. I looked in my Potterbarn and Crate and Barrel catalog and noticed a lot of similar items found at Target. So here are some ways to get the out of the catalog holiday decor look without breaking the budget.


P.S. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to copy images from Crate and Barrel so I provided links.




Crate and Barrel Reindeer stocking hook $22.95 each


Target Deer Stocking hangers set of 3 $9.99




Crate and Barrel Glitter Trees $19.95



Target Glitter Trees $19.99 (same price as Crate and Barrel)





Potterybarn Mercury candle holders $29





Target Mercury candle holder $17.99





Potterybarn twig reindeer $14-$29






Target Twig Reindeer (out of stock online, check your local store)







Potterybarn reindeer oranment $10






Target reindeer ornaments $3.99





Target Mercury Tree $29.99


Potterybarn Mercury Tree $79
(sorry no image available)

Target Cutout Tree $12.74
Crate and Barrel Cutout Tree $39.95




1 comment:

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

Great finds! I love the reindeer stocking holders.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...