Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thrift finds

These are most of my thrift finds over the last couple of weeks from garage sales and DI. I should let you know that I have a little obsession with thrifting.



I got these frames at DI for $1.50 a piece a little more than I normally would pay but I like the shape and I've got an idea for them for Mylee's room.

Metal frame .10 cents, ceramic thing .25 cents, cute shower rings $1.


The clock was $2 but she gave it to me for $1. Doesn't it fit in perfect with Mylee's room? I was going to make a clock but heck for a $1, I think it fits in great. The best part is I don't have to paint it.
I got these at DI the toy was $1, the circus painting was $1.50, the book was .25 cents. I love the illustrations in it. One day when I have a playroom I want to decorate it with vintage toys, books, items, etc. And I want to use bright colors and I thought these would go great with that theme.


I got these clothes at a garage sale for .25 cents each. Can you believe she sold me that cute jean jacket for .25 cents?
Same garage sale, same price but the yellow shrug is esprit, the shirt is baby gap and the pants still had a price tag on it!
This is Mylee sporting her sandals that I got at DI for $1. I thought they went perfectly with her children's place capris ($1 DI)




I was super excited about this find. I have been waiting all summer for end of summer clearance patio furniture for our front porch when I came across these wicker chairs for sale in the paper. Both for $25! I like them better than anything I've seen in the stores lately. White on white? I think they need a new outfit. Red or black?
I decided black is so classic with white. I'll add a pop of color with cushions. How do you like my painting studio? Stay tuned for the finished project.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...