Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Catching up on check it out 10/14

There has been lots of good things going on in blogland lately. Here are a few that are worth checking out:

*Check out 100% Cottam's cute idea on growing lollipops.
*320 Sycamore has several great ideas on a great inexpensive gift, super cute ways to change something ugly into something chic with a can of spray paint.
*Check out some of Cherry's fun vintage inspired Halloween decor.
*Go see what cobblestone farms clever way to repurpose a headboard and footboard, so cute!
*I am loving these Halloween plates from design mom.
*Check out Harrington's house dish wall display, ps how cute is her chandelier?
*I am so anxious to try trachelle's bread machine recipe using a kitchen aid.
*I also can't wait to try decorating a cake with powedered sugar using these stencils.
*how cute are these clipboard's from jane's apron?
*I've thought about doing something similar to this desk to my desk but using scrapbook paper and modge podge.
*Joys of Home has several cute ideas, check them out here, here and here
*When I have kids old enough to help out with chores I am going to make this.
*Love this tray makeover from the happy homebody.
*You have got to check out the lettered cottage. I absolutely love her style! This hutch makeover will give me inspiration for mine.
*How simple and cute is this pumpkin?
*Check out these cheap halloween decor ideas from the thrifty decor chick.
*Oh how I want this lady's craft room! Plus I've seen jersey's turned into quilts but this one just looks really cool.
*I want to make this clock.

I know this was quite a link fest but I was just blown away by all the creativity. Now I just need to buckle down and do some creating myself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...